Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Newly Red Game


Time to go back in Time and play a 'classic' game based on the American TV show The Newlywed Game.  There is a twist, some questions are ttwd related- Hence the new name.  Without further ado ...cue cheesy music.......



Of course being somewhat Dd related we needed to rename this puppy.  Thanks to Susie over at Her Mischief Managed....



 Rules
Answer the questions in your category first ( ie wife answer questions under wife)
Don't share your answers with your spouse.  Next answer the questions in your spouse's category, BUT answer how you THINK he/she will answer.
Have your spouse repeat the process, with no interference from you! Make sure they know to answer your category questions as he/she would think YOU would answer the questions!

Questions for the Wife


What would your husband say was the last thing you did, that made him give you 'the look" ?

I was a tiny bit sassy Saturday.

Brice said....After he went to the store Saturday and put away groceries I said what are you feeding the girls for dinner? (I had been at the neighbors helping her and I will not discuss this further on the grounds it may incriminate me;))


What part of his body does your husband discuss the most? 

His stomach

Brice said...my 24 pack (beer belly;))


If I could burn one ( non implement ) possession of my husbands and get off Scott free it would be? 

His Big Dog shirt that says.....I married my wife for her looks....but not the way she is looking at me now.

He said his dress shoes. (Wing Tips...very old and worn out)


 What shape would shape would your HoH say your backside is? 1) an apple 2) a pear 3) a pancake 4) never noticed...too distracted. 

A pancake

Brice said #2 Pear


Nothing makes me sassier than ( blank) 

Brice getting on my nerves!

Brice said...if you are right and I am wrong when we argue. (Did he just admit I am right?) 


If my family knew we were in a Dd relationship they would  A) be mortified B) be intrigued and ask questions C) High five my HoH, and tell him/her it was about time ! 

A) Be Mortified

A) Be mortified....Brice said everyone majorly mortified but inquisitive


When making whoopee, my husband's theme song should be A) I Will Survive B) Dancing with Myself C) Wake Me Up Before You Go Go D) Shook Me All Night Long  

D) Shook Me All Night Long

Brice said...D) Shook Me All Night Long


If (blank) was an Olympic sport, my husband would take the gold.

Arguing

Brice said....Cooking ( he is an amazing cook)


Two words that best describe my husband are _______ and _________.

Caring and Bossy

Brice said.....Sweet and Salty (insert my eye roll)


 Questions for the Husbands



What should your wife's theme song be?

Bad Company- Ready For Love

My answer.....Take it to the Limit- Eagles


Finish this sentence, even before ttwd I wanted to spank my wife when she did (blank) 

Tried to tell me what I could and could not do. (he answered that a little to quickly) He wants me to add he really wanted a motorcycle.

My answer....Talked back to him.


Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought a (blank) would be something I'd spank with....

a rubber spatula (he wants me to add we are new at this)

My answer....The silicone spatula. This was just yesterday, he is a 'foodie' this was a major step for him. lol


If my wife never makes (blank) again for dinner, it would be too soon.

I like everything my wife cooks. (okay, so the man is politically correct lol)

My answer....Breakfast for dinner. ( he hate's it)


Pick a bird to represent your wife.  What type of bird do you see yourself as?

Betsy would be a Rocking Robin (he added you should look up the song for details and sub she for he) He would be a Vulture.

My answer.....I'm a Mockingbird (lol) and Brice is a Hawk. He watches me like a hawk to make sure I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing He watches to make sure I am safe and secure.


 When I give my wife the 'look' often I am thinking (blank) 

Your A$$ is MINE!!!

My answer....I'm going to spank your bottom...(not quite that politely)

The two words that sum up my wife are _______ and _______. 

Sweet and Sexy 

My answer.....Sassy and Sweet


If there was NO chance of getting caught, where is one place you would like to make whoopee? 

The Center of the Star in Cowboy Stadium with the roof open. 

My answer....The desk in the Oval Office. ;)


Aside from her bottom, what is your wife's greatest asset? 

Her Boobs (he requested a winky face) ;)

My answer.....My boobs 

I managed to complete this and stay out of trouble, I consider that in itself a success! ;) 

10 comments:

  1. Good Grief! Football fans...I'll say to Brice like I said to Barney ( Giants Stadium for him) you better hope the play clock isn't running!

    love willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, oh my....I will never look at the star in the middle of the field the same. Ryan would probably never go for that. He considers Texas Stadium to be Holy ground...yes really! I am probably not "holy" enough to grace it's presence.....sheesh!

    Very cute you all....a silicone spatula, huh? Well, can't be any worse than a shim I suppose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two know each other pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL He's truly got a shirt that says that?? Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLL Betsy! :) I was giggling reading some of this. Silicone spatulas are evil. I guess that you know that now! Cute about Rockin Robbin. I looked up the words. :) And I guess that both of our hubbies do not appreciate it when we think that we are right and they are not! Hahaha! Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, my hubby will eat anything I make without a single complaint. There have been a few times over the years when I couldn't eat my own cooking though! A mockingbird, huh? That sounds a little hazardous to your bottom line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Your A$$ is mine?" Yikes! Or maybe Yay!
    This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoL Betsy, this was fun to read, I love your answers.

    I love the shirt LoL. What is with the men and football stadiums? LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should we be worried that he considers himself a vulture? ;) 24 pack of abs eh? hehe Thank you for the fun answers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aah, sweet and salty. That's kinda cute.

    My hubby loves breakfast for dinner which is kinda convenient in those moments when I have forgotten to take something out to thaw. :)

    This game is so fun...I've read half a dozen so far this morning.

    ReplyDelete